You can also check to see if your book is available at the library or place a hold online.
- Go to uxbridgelibrary.org.
- Click the link at the top of the page for Search the Catalog.
- Search the title of your book.
|Click to enlarge the image.|
- For each result, you can see the call number (where to find it in the library) and whether or not it is available. If 0 copies are available at the UFPL, you can place a hold on it using your library card number.
- If you see that it is an eBook and there is a link saying you C/W MARS patrons can download a copy, follow these directions for setting up and using OverDrive to borrow eBooks and audiobooks on your iPad or other device.
- If your search yields no results, you can search all the libraries in the C/W MARS network at once, then place a hold on a copy from another library.